Markon First Crop (MFC) Lunch Bunch Grapes are available from Chile in 21-pound packs through May 13. The Chilean season will come to an end over the next few weeks. Prices are expected to ease by mid-May, when Mexican supplies ramp up.
Green & Red Seedless
- Mexican-grown green grapes are expected to start shipping the week of May 8; red seedless supplies will become available one week later
- Quality is very good
- Both markets will decline by mid-May
- Chilean-grown MFC Lunch Bunch Grapes will be available through the week of May 13
- MFC Lunch Bunch Grapes from Mexico will start shipping in early/mid-June
- Packer label portioned packs will be on the market on May 15 and are expected to be shipped through early/mid-June (when Mexican-grown MFC Lunch Bunch Grapes become available)