November 07, 2017
Red and yellow bell peppers will be limited over the next two weeks. Green bell pepper supplies are sufficient on both coasts.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Red Bell Peppers are sporadic; packer label will be substituted as needed
- MFC Green Bell Peppers are available in California and Georgia
- Georgia production will continue for another three weeks; South Florida harvests will start by November 20
- Mexican supplies (into Nogales, Arizona and South Texas) will be available by November 20
- Red and yellow bell pepper harvesting will transition to California’s Coachella Valley by next week; expect limited supplies for the next two weeks