November 03, 2017
The market is climbing due to increased demand and upcoming harvesting transitions.
- California production will transition from the Salinas Valley to the Oxnard growing region over the next several weeks
- Shipments from the desert growing regions (Coachella, California and Yuma, Arizona) will begin in early to mid-December
- The market is rising
- The East Coast and Canadian seasons are winding down
- Demand is shifting to the West Coast
- Demand will start to strengthen for the Thanksgiving holiday, further impacting prices